The online application for 2018 Summer Workshops is now open.
All Class of 2019 students (M.ARCH, MS.CCCP, MS.HP, MS.UP) are eligible.
The deadline for online submissions is 11:59pm on Thursday, March 22, 2018. All submissions will be reviewed and responses are sent by Monday, April 2, 2018.
The 2018 Summer Workshops are:
- Tei Carpenter and Jesse LeCavalier, Infrastructural Imaginaries in Scandinavia, Denmark and Sweden
- Adam Frampton, Aging Tokyo, Japan
- Monty Freeman and Beatriz del Cueto, Cuban Modern Architecture and Contemporary Preservation Challenges, Cuba
- Ziad Jamaleddine, Disconnected Spaces: Saida's Historic Seafront, Lebanon
- Christoph Kumpusch, Dry - Wet, United Arab Emirates and the Maldives
- Kate Orff, Thaddeus Pawlowski and Carmelo Ignaccolo, Resilient Mozambique, Mozambique
- Kaz Sakamoto and Ann Harakawa, Transit-Oriented Development Futures, Hawaii