Get advice from Professor of Practice, Paul Segal, in the How to Get a Job Guide. This booklet also includes tips on how to create a strong resume, cover letter and work samples, sample interview questions and networking dos and don'ts.
- Columbia University GSAPP LinkedIn page
- Archinect job board
- AIA Career Center
- Planetizen job board
- Dezeen job board
- Design Gigs for Good
- LinkedIn, job search tool
- Opus Career Management
- Select Leaders
Other Helpful Links:
- 2018 Class Employment Survey: Architecture and Urban Design
- AIA Firm Directory, a directory of all firms in NYC, searchable by type of work and size of firm.
- The Architecture Salary Poll, to learn about salary ranges.
- Columbia Print Services, to make student business cards.