Future Anterior Volume 8, 2011
V8N1, Summer 2011
- Ákos Moravánszky, "Peter Meyer and the Swiss Discourse on Monumentality"
- Ascensión Hernández, "Guilty by Association?: Chueca Goitia's Stylistic Restorations under Franco's Dictatorship, 1953-75"
- Charles Shaw, "The Gur-i Amir Mausoleum and the Soviet Politics of Preservation"
- Igor Demchenko, "Decentralized Past: Heritage Politics in Post-Stalin Central Asia"
- Igor Demchenko, "Evgenii Vasil'evich Mikhailovskii's The Methods of Restoration of Architectural Monuments"
- Evgenii Vasil'evich Mikhailovskii, "The Methods of Restoration of Architectural Monuments Contemporary Theoretical Conceptions (1977)"
- Teresa Stoppani, "Altered States of Preservation: Preservation by OMA/AMO"
- Eyal Weizman, Andrew Herscher, "Architecture, Violence, Evidence"
- Rodney Harrison, "Violence Taking Place: The Architecture of the Kosovo Conflict (review)"
V8N2, Winter 2011
- Aron Vinegar, Jorge Otero-Pailos, "What a Monument Can Do"
- Thomas Stubblefield, "Do Disappearing Monuments Simply Disappear?: The Counter-Monument in Revision"
- Mark Jarzombek, "The Dialectics of Death in the Civilian Era: Hans van Houwelingen’s Sluipweg"
- Karen Lang, "Eric Fischl’s Tumbling Woman, 9/11, and “Timeless Time”"
- Jonathan Blower, "Monuments as Memento Mori in Goethe’s Elective Affinities"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Jonathan Blower, "Document: Reflections on a Monument to Be Erected to the Poet Goethe in His Native City (1821)"
- Monument Group, "Artist’s Intervention: Matheme"
- Hélène Frichot, "Conexa, Conjuncta, Disjuncta: What Can a Monument Do?"