Future Anterior Volume 7, 2010
V7N1, Summer 2010
- Lydia Kallipoliti, "Dry Rot: The Chemical Origins of British Preservation"
- Adam Lauder, "Biopolitical Landscapes: The Preservation Tactics of Percy Nobbs"
- Martino Stierli, "Preservation Parade: The Mediatization of the Lieb House into a Monument"
- Andrew M. Shanken, "Preservation and Creation: Alfonso Rubbiani and Bologna"
- Alfonso Rubbiani, "The Houses of the Bourgeoisie (1879)"
- Catherine Ingraham, "What Is Posthumanism? (review)"
V7N2, Winter 2010
- Thordis Arrhenius, Jorge Otero-Pailos, "Editorial: The Scandinavian Welfare State and Preservation"
- Dag Nilsen, "The Cathedral of Nidaros: Building a Historic Monument"
- Kristin B. Aavitsland, "From Nationalism to Cosmopolitan Classicism: Harry Fett's Concept of Cultural Capital"
- Harry Fett, Peter Glen, Kristin B. Aavitsland, "Continuity (1949)"
- Victor Edman, "Sigurd Curman's Restorations: Swedish Heritage in a Modern Context"
- Sigurd Curman, Roger Tanner, "Principles of Restoration: Examples and Desiderata (1906)"
- Hélène Svahn Garreau, "The Political Instrumentality of Heritage: The Swedish Welfare State and the National Heritage Board"
- Thordis Arrhenius, "Preservation and Protest: Counterculture and Heritage in 1970s Sweden"
- Eeva-Liisa Pelkonen, "Swedish Modernism: Architecture, Consumption, and the Welfare State (review)"
- Mikael Olsson, "Artist Intervention: Frösakull in Six Years"