Future Anterior Volume 6, 2009
V6N1, Summer 2009
- Mari Lending, "Landscape versus Museum: J. C. Dahl and the Preservation of Norwegian Burial Mounds"
- Mark Jarzombek, "Horse Shrines in Tamil India Reflections on Modernity"
- Renata Codello, Joanna Dezio, "Carlo Scarpa's Monument to the Partisan Woman"
- Jorge Tárrago Mingo, "Preserving Rivera and Kahlo: Photography and Reconstruction"
- Camillo Boito, Cesare Birignani, "Restoration in Architecture: First Dialogue"
- Elizabeth Diller, Ricardo Scofidio, Jorge Otero-Pailos, "Morphing Lincoln Center"
- Enrique Ramirez, "Bloody Old Britain: O. G. S. Crawford and the Archaeology of Modern Life (review)"
V6N2, Winter 2009
- Jorge Otero-Pailos, "Introduction: Historic Preservation in the Americas"
- Alfredo Conti, "Against Cosmopolitanism Historic Preservation and the Construction of Argentinean Identity"
- Lauro Cavalcanti, Marta Caldeira, "The Role of Modernists in the Establishment of Brazilian Cultural Heritage"
- José Pessôa, Marta Caldeira, "The Telephone on the Eighteenth - Century Table: How Brazilian Modern Architects Conceived the Preservation of Historic City Centers"
- Lucio Costa, "Document: Necessary Documentation (1937)"
- Enrique X. de Anda Alanís, "The Preservation of Historic Architecture and the Beliefs of the Modern Movement in Mexico: 1914-1963"
- Louise Noelle, "José Villagrán and Enrique del Moral: Pioneers in the Defense of Heritage"
- José Villagrán García, "Document: Architecture and Monument Restoration (1967)"
- Michael Holleran, "The Once and Future New York: Historic Preservation and the Modern City (review)"