Future Anterior Volume 5, 2008
V5N1, Summer 2008
View on Project MUSE
- Jorge Otero-Pailos, "Special Issue on the Preservation of Soviet Heritage"
- Barry Bergdoll, "Foreword"
- Jean-Louis Cohen, "Preserving Modernism: A Russian Exception?"
- Natalia Dushkina, "Heritage at Risk: The Fate of Modernist Buildings in Russia"
- Boris Kirikov, Anna Vallye, "The Leningrad Avant-Garde and Its Legacy"
- Margarita Shtiglits, Anna Vallye, "Erich Mendelsohn's Red Banner Factory and Saint Petersburg's Industrial Architecture"
- Anke Zalivako, "A Critique of the Preservation of Moscow's Planetarium"
- Jean-Louis Cohen, "Le Corbusier's Centrosoyuz in Moscow"
- Jean-Louis Cohen, "Soviet Legal Documents on the Preservation of Monuments"
- Richard Anderson, "The USSR's 1948 Instructions for the Identification, Registration, Maintenance, and Restoration of Architectural Monuments under State Protection"
- "1973 Law of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics: On the Protection and Use of Historic and Cultural Monuments"
- Richard Anderson, "Taking Stock: Documenting Russia's Modern Heritage"
- Julia Miller, "To the Editor"
- Catherine Ingraham, "Author's Response"
V5N2, Winter 2008
- Paul Williams, "Going Critical: On the Historic Preservation of the World's First Nuclear Reactor"
- Mia Geijer, "Objectivity and Aesthetics: The Problem of Stucco in Swedish Conservation, 1949–1969"
- Julián Esteban-Chapapría, "The Conservation of Spain's Architectural Heritage: A Balance of Three Crucial Decades, 1929–1958"
- Cortes Constituyentes, "Spanish Law Regarding Defense, Conservation, and Expansion of the National Artistic Treasure (1933)"
- Ministry of National Education, "Spanish Decree on the Protection of Castles (1949)"
- Caterina Borelli, "Interview: "We will do it ourselves": Selma Al Radi on the Restoration of the 'Amiriya Complex, Yemen"
- James Conlon, "Hollow Land: Israel's Architecture of Occupation (review)"